Here is our handsome, now 3 month old baby! He has started smiling & laughing a ton, and it is so much fun! Landon has such a calm & easy going personality. In the morning when he wakes up he eats & then lays calmly in his bed until I am ready to get him. When I do finally stumble out of bed, he just looks at me and smiles. I love this little guy... if only we could get him to sleep through the night!
Landon does so well when we take him out. We have gone out a couple of times with friends and he has slept the entire time! It is so nice being able to have a calm & nice night out.All of the kids adore Landon. They love to make him smile or laugh. My favorite way to make him smile/ laugh is kissing his neck or walking my fingers lightly up his back. He starts to laugh & it is the cutest thing ever. What a sweet baby!
My sister-in-law gave me this cute haircut. I didn't want to take a self portrait, so Hallie happily joined me. :) I haven't had my hair cut above my shoulders since I was 7 or 8 and I HATED it! Now I actually really like having short hair. Morgan really liked it too and asked me if Janelle could cut a "piece" of her hair- maybe some other time. :)




2 comments:
Cute hair! I can't wait to see it in person! What a sweet boy! Those three months have really gone by fast! He is such a calm baby. I still don't know if I have ever heard him cry?
Hey your page is so cute! I usually check things on google reader, but it looks so good. How did you add all the extra things?
Post a Comment