On Saturday Kaylie went to a preference dance at one of the local schools. She asked me if I would take pictures of her & her date & friends at a barn. However, Saturday afternoon, the snow came & when I looked outside it looked like it was pouring snow! Kaylie & her friends decided to come to our house and take pictures. Kaylie looked so pretty!!! Morgan & Hallie loved watching the girls, and Jackson loved seeing the guys in nice suits. It was fun seeing Kaylie & her date. They all seemed like they were having a great time. When it was time to leave, Hallie went and gave "Kayla" (Kaylie) a big hug. She then went to the guys & wrapped her arms around their legs for a big hug as well. I am sure they all felt loved. :)
Monday, March 15, 2010
Aunt Kaylie's Dance
On Saturday Kaylie went to a preference dance at one of the local schools. She asked me if I would take pictures of her & her date & friends at a barn. However, Saturday afternoon, the snow came & when I looked outside it looked like it was pouring snow! Kaylie & her friends decided to come to our house and take pictures. Kaylie looked so pretty!!! Morgan & Hallie loved watching the girls, and Jackson loved seeing the guys in nice suits. It was fun seeing Kaylie & her date. They all seemed like they were having a great time. When it was time to leave, Hallie went and gave "Kayla" (Kaylie) a big hug. She then went to the guys & wrapped her arms around their legs for a big hug as well. I am sure they all felt loved. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
So cute! Love your new haircut, Melissa!
Post a Comment