Nut Family

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Morgan's Birthday

On Monday for Morgan's birthday we went to the park and the library and had a picnic and then when Daddy got home we went to the temple to take some pictures by the tulips, which were GORGEOUS! We then took the kids to the Mayan (a mexican restaurant with cliff divers) and the kids were so excited! They loved watching the people dive into the water & the food was good too. We all had a fun day... especially Morgan.
This is one of my favorite pictures of her. She's 5!!!!!
Another cute picture of her. :)
Now this is a scrapbook page I did of the Doll House. This was my mom and my aunts when they were little that my grandparents had made for them and given them one year for Christmas. When my mom moved back here, they gave it to her and she decided that we could have it at our house. Yay! I wasn't too excited to get it because I knew there would be a lot of work involved, but then I thought about fixing all the rooms up with scrapbook paper, painting it, and giving it to Morgan for her birthday to use for all her Polly Pockets. So... my project began, and I have worked on it for the last month whenever Morgan is at school, or at night when the kids are asleep. We had to tell Jackson it was for their cousin Madeline so he wouldn't tell Morgan. ;) Brian did a nice roof for it, and all the rooms are done! Yay! Morgan was so excited & she and Jackson have had a lot of fun already playing with it. I Love the way it turned out, and I'm so glad it's done! Yay! No on to my next project :)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Melissa that is ADORABLE!!! Great job on the doll house. I LOVED how you put pictures of the Savior on the walls. What a sweet way of teaching the importance of having Christ as the center of our lives and homes. Love ya!

Biggs Family said...

So stinkin' cute. :) I love the doll house, I have always wanted one for my little girl. You are so talented and Morgan is too cute for words. Happy 5!

Melanie said...

It turned out so good. I know how hard you worked on this project. You are extrememly talented!

LOOKS so good.

The Everyday Housewife said...

Love the pictures of Morgan -- LOVE the dollhouse! You did a fantastic job!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Happy birthday Morgan. She is beautiful Melissa. I am jealous of that doll house. It makes me want to work on Chandlers more.

Jbird08 said...

I love it! Grandma and I are going to have to come to your house and play. I love the new look, how perfect the dollhouse got a face lift and so did my house. Kinda crazy it would happen the same year.

Lisa said...

she is just beautiful!

Ben and Darci said...

Morgan is the prettiest child EVER! And you are an excellent photographer. I can't believe she's five! I remember seeing her in the nursery at the hospital, and I remember thinking her profile was so cute. Time just flies :)