Nut Family

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Reception

Here is the whole family at the reception. My sister Jen (with the 3 girls) made all of the little girls dresses. She is amazing! I think I can barely sew on a button. :) The reception was nice & enjoyable... other than when Jackson and Morgan ran into each other and Morgan's mouth started bleeding... but what do you expect when you have a sugar-high son because of the table full of yummy cakes and cheesecakes, and everyone is giving Jackson his own new slice, not knowing that he has already had 2 whole slices, and he kept eating off random ones too. eeeewwww someone should have been watching that kid. :) Thank goodness he fell right asleep when we got in the car. Our 2 hour drive home was very enjoyable. All 3 kids were asleep. :)
The siblings
The brother-in-laws. The tall guy next to my brother is Cameron's best man Rob.
Brian looked SOOOOOO good in his tux! I don't think "good" really even really describes how he looked... let me just tell you... He looked hot! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Heaton's said...

You guys looks great! I love the dress! What a cute couple you guys are!!

Alissa said...

So cute! I've been anxiously awaiting pictures from Cameron's wedding. It looks like it was an absolutely beautiful wedding! Thanks for the pics!

katielovie said...

She is a gorgous bride!