Nut Family

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hallie... 7 months

Here's our cute little baby girl. She was kind of wiggly today, so I wasn't able to get very many. Her personality has come out so much these last couple of weeks, and she is so much fun. She is such a happy baby, and is so entertained by Morgan & Jackson. She had her first tooth cut through last week on Sunday, and another broke through today. We love her so much!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Heaton's said...

What a cutie!! She gets cuter with every month that passes!! I love that precious smile!!

Melissa said...

She really does get cuter each and every month!! I love her bow. I wish I could get some photography classes from you.

Ben and Darci said...

Cute and chubby! I think it's good to keep our kids chubby as long as possible. Hallie looks like she's doing just fine with that :)

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Oh what a cutie. YEAH 7 months old is a fun time....I love it
Love ya