Nut Family

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hair bows & hairstyles continued

First of all, I LOVE this picture. I love her cute little face in this picture, and her new phase in doing actual push-ups. She even gets on her tippy toes. It's the funniest thing, but anyway, I made 2 of each bow, so I could use 2 for Morgan, or 1 on each of them if they ever wear anything that matches.
Another hairstyle :)
She wanted to pose for a front picture too. :)
I love how simple this one is. Oh, and by the way, as I am downstairs "working" on the computer, Morgan just yelled "Mommy, Jackson is being mean to me!" My response... "Okay" what kind of mother am I? :) But at least it's quiet now, and they're being nice & playing again. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jen said...

what cute pictures. I love the hairbows and I love Morgan's pose:) Go for the etsy thing. I bet you could sell alot. Good luck!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair bows. You inspire me...I have been making some, but I am scared to do more than one color....SO thanks. I will try harder. Love yoU Missy!
Love Ali
:O)

skcoe said...

LOVE those bows! And what a little poser you have there...