

This is what we made for Brittany's shower to give as party favors. They kind of took a while to make, because you have to kind of baby them with the caramel, but they were DELCIOUS and they looked nice and fancy too. YUMMMY!
I also attached a cute little poem about how the baby is so happy we are celebrating with his mom. It's really cute! You can find the chocolate pretzel recipe HERE under "Chocolate & Caramel Covered Pretzels" they also have a lot of really yummy other recipes and ideas.



3 comments:
UYou had to have just posted this, because it wasn't here two seconds ago....YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY! I think I am going to have to copy that for the next shower i throw.
Love you Melissa.
Hope to see you soon.
Love Ali
Those turned out great!! I bet they taste great too!!
I love chocolate covered pretzels. I will have to make some!
Post a Comment