Nut Family

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tagged Again

Well, I have been tagged again. I figured it was a little different than last time, so I decided to go ahead with it. Plus, I always like learning more about all of my friends, so hopefully it's the same. :) So here we go....
10 years ago...
I was 15 and living in Arlington,Texas & a Sophmore at Martin High School. I have to say that was one of my favorite times of my life. I LOVED Texas, and I have so many fun memories there.

5 things on my to do list today
1. take the kids to my friends house
2. dr. appointment for the baby
3. have the baby ( okay I actually don't want to have her today, because I still have things I need to do and get ready, plus my mom isn't here right now, & I want to have a Feb. baby, but I am anxious to have her. So for today I need to wash all of Morgan's old baby clothes and get them all organized.
4. Make dinner & watch American Idol... Brian and I always say we're not going to watch it, and then we just get sucked into it like the rest of America.
5. Clean & organize my house
6. finish putting all of our video camera movies onto the computer so I can burn them onto DVDs
7. call --- oh wait, I'm only supposed to do 5 things... I have a lot to do today. ;)

Snacks I enjoy:
1. candy, candy, candy
2. Texas Cavier (?) with chips yummy!
3. Brownies
4. brown sugar poptarts
5. 7 layer taco dip

5 places I've lived
1. Heber Utah
2. Spanish Fork, Utah
3. Iona, Idaho
4. Arlington, Texas
5. Lincoln, Nebraska

5 jobs I've had
1. Babysitter
2. Sonic skater waiter, although I never skatered ;) ha ha ha that would have been a funny site.
3. Target Cashier
4. Kiddie Kandids photographer
5. Mom (definatly most rewarding & and hardest & of course the most fun)

5 things people don't know about me
1. I like to be in charge if I think I know what I'm doing, which tends to come across as a little bossy sometimes. (Acutally I think most people know this. )
2. I like Brian to tell me that he loves me at least 5 times a day. I know that he loves me, but growing up with 7 kids & mom & dad, I would hear "I love you" at least 10 times a day if not more, so I think that's why. Plus it's fun to hear & say.
3. I love Olive Garden! It's my favorite place to eat & my mouth waters when I see the commercials.
4. I love giving people gifts, especially ones from the heart, but I hate getting credit for them. I would rather do something really nice, and then leave it on the their doorstep & run, or have someone else give it to them for me. I usually do this with cookies or bread for our neighbors. I'll make them, and then I'll have Brian & one of the kids go and deliver them. Weird... I know
5. I am really competitive, and Brian isn't at all. He jokes with me that if I loose we have to keep playing until I win. I don't think I'm that bad, but I can be pretty competive when I want to be, especially with my family. Brian's helped me calm down a little, and I've helped him be more competive since he isn't at all. :)

Well, there ya go.. A little more about me. The rules say you are to tag 3 people, so I tag Lisa, Lindsey, & Melissa... good ol' Texans. :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

awww, aren't you just so cute! some of my fav memories are eating lunch with you on the floors in the hallway at martin. good times!

Lisa said...

is today your birthday or am I just totally off? if it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! if not, forget you even read this.

Lisa said...

ha! i have been so bad these last few years with birthdays, i just can't seem to get them straight. so now i know better and i am putting that in my planner to not forget...

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

I totally agree about the gift thing, its a lot more exciting for me to leave something for someone and for them not to know it was me.....how's that baby halle? arent you do any day now? good luck miss melissa, mom of three yeah!!!