Nut Family

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Photos


Even with the kids being kind of goofy, I was able to get some really cute pictures of them. These are some of my favorites. It is weird to think of what will happen in 2008. Brian & I will celebrate our 6th anniversary in January, Brian will turn 28, me-26, we'll have a new little baby girl in February, and Morgan will turn 4 & Jackson 3. It's crazy to think that our kids are growing up so fast. We're excited for what 2008 will bring. Happy New Year!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kristi said...

The Craziest Kids make the cutest Kids! That's what I think cause I have some of my own. Haha : ) Besides, wouldn't our life be so boring without them!?!

Melanie said...

I love your kids. They are so darn cute!!! I wish Taylor could play with them more. See you soon.

Lisa said...

these pics look great! although morgan does look a little angry in one of them :) very adorable! can't wait to see what #3 looks like!

Ben and Darci said...

Wow, how does it feel to have children that could be on the cover of magazines! Well, I guess I know how it feels since Riley is of the same cuteness caliber as your kids! Did you do these in your home? Looks like you have a professional setup. Once Riley is over the "No! My mommy!" bite your head off phase, maybe I'll have you take some pics of him. Bye!Darci

allison said...

Melissa! Hey! This is your friend Allison from Kiddie Kandids! Do you remember me? I somehow found my way to your blog and it was so fun to see what you've been up to and how adorable your family is! It has been so long! How have you been these last few years?! Things are great for me, I've been married just over one year. You can check out my blog at www.adambombandlittlefrenchie.blogspot.com - I would love to hear from you!

Unknown said...

Melissa when did you guys go and get these pictures taken? Yes I do visit your blog! ha ha it has been awhile though, but hey it all looks really good!!