Our handsome kindergartner.
Jackson was so excited for school to start.
I was really excited for him too, until the actual
moment came when we walked inside the school
and into his class. Then it was me that had to
turn away so no one would see small tears.
There is always something bitter-sweet
about our kids growing up.
Jackson's best friend and next door neighbor
Makell. They have been friends since they
were 5 months old. It has been so fun watching
them grow up together.
After we got Morgan & Jackson off to school,
Hallie & Landon decided to relax on the
back swing for a bit. It's kind of different
having 2 kids in school, but I love that
I still have 2 at home, and I love the extra
one on one time I get to spend with Jackson
when he gets home & the other 2 are asleep.




0 comments:
Post a Comment