Nut Family

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Family Picnic


We decided to take the kids on a picnic
up Hobble Creek Canyon while the weather
was still warm. The kids had so much fun
eating by the river. They loved
exploring & playing at the park.

When we were done eating and playing,
we went down to the river bank and looked
around there. All of a sudden, there was
a rock that skipped. I looked down a little
ways, and Brian was teaching Jackson
how to skip rocks.
I. Was. Amazed.
I have always wanted to learn how to skip rocks.
I thought that people who could skip rocks were
so cool, and to look down and see that Brian
knew how to skip rocks was so cool!
I honestly was very impressed.

We spent the next half hour finding flat rocks
so Daddy could teach us all how to skip them on
the river. Brian grabbed a flat rock & it skipped
3 times down the river. He never knew it
didn't take much to impress me.





September 24, 2011
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: