Nut Family

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Morgan!

 

Morgan is now 7! I can't help but think of the day she was born, and the first time I became a Mom. She was such a good & sweet little baby & it has been so much fun watching her learn & grow.
One of my favorite things to do on the kid's birthdays, is taking pictures of them. Morgan was so excited to model for me. She even picked out her outfits the day before so she would be ready. We took her out of school early & gave her presents, curled her hair, let her watch a new movie, & then she & I went to do pictures. She was the perfect little model! The only time she got distracted was when 2 boys around her age walked by-- uh oh! She got a new doll for her birthday & named her Megan (that is what my parents almost named me, and what Brian wanted to name Morgan) so we had to take a couple of pictures of Morgan & Megan. :)
While we were taking pictures, I looked over and right then a Mommy duck came with her little ducklings. Morgan loved having them in the picture with her.
We are so blessed to have Morgan in our lives. She is beautiful, funny, sharing, loving, responsible, & so sweet to her brothers & sister. She always makes us smile, especially yesterday with how many times she said, "Mom! This is Awesome!" We love having her as our oldest & love the little girl she is. Happy Birthday Sweetie!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


4 comments:

Melanie said...

very cute photos! I can't believe she is 7 already. I remember the day I came and visited you. I remember the early morning phone call! Time sure does fly! i hope she had a great day! Happy birthday Morgan.

Melissa said...

Those pictures are beautiful!!! Hope she had a wonderful birthday.

Ben and Darci said...

I don't know if I've ever seen a cuter combination of a mom and dad in a little girl. She is so you, and so Brian too.

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

Happy Birthday Morgan! You are such a darling girl.