Nut Family

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jackson's Birthday

 
I'm not sure who was more excited about the mini set of golf clubs. Brian had gone shopping (well-actually no, not shopping-Brian doesn't shop) He went "looking" for something at the store with Jackson, and somehow they ended up in the sports section & saw this golf set which they both "needed" to have. :) Jackson was begging us all month to open it & play with it & we kept telling him to wait for his birthay. Right after he opened it, Brian took Jackson and Morgan to go and hit a bucket of balls at the golf course. Jackson was in heaven, and Brian came home to inform me, that not only can his son play well, but our little girl was equally excited & interested in the sport. So... thus begins our life as a golfing family. :)
 
 
 
Jackson had a really fun birthday. We had planned on taking him to see the dragon movie, but I was sick in bed all day & slept while they went and played golf. Luckily I had enough energy to go to the Nuttall family reunion in Heber that night. We had a blast! Brian's cousins were all there & one of them had 4-wheelers for the kids to ride around on. Jackson & Morgan spent the majority of the night riding with people on the 4-wheelers. Brian's cute cousin Laura (who looks exactly like an older version of Morgan) is in the picture riding with them. We had such a fun night eating, playing games & visiting with family. We also had a huge birthday cake for Jackson & we all sang to him. I was thinking this had been a pretty fun birthday for him, so I asked him to make sure. I said, "Jackson, wasn't that a fun day! Did you have a good birthday?" His response, "No, cause I didn't get to ride the 4-wheeler one more time." I'm sure he would have slept on it if he could have. :)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: