This year some friends gave us tickets to eat the "Kwansis" pancake breakfast while watching the hot-air balloons. It was really nice & we saw more friends while we were eating. We then went over to the parade, where Brittany had saved us a great spot. We watched the parade with Brian's family & Josh & Janelle(Brian's sister) came down from SLC. The kids were very HOT & Josh & Janelle were so sweet to buy them "Gelato." Every time Hallie came back to the curb where Brian and I were sitting, she had a different colored sucker- I don't think I want to know where she was finding all of them. :) The parade was wonderful & we were definatly ready to go when it was over. We then went and ate lunch at Joe Bandido's and then went and browsed the little shops that were set up. My parents were in Georgia for EFY, so Kaylie spent the day with us. After shopping, we went up Hobble Creek canyon for a party with all of the Nuttall extended family, and then we were on our way to Ogden to visit my Grandparents. (My grandpa had just fallen and hurt his hip, so we wanted to check up them) We had a great visit with them & Brian was sweet to barbeque for all of us. We left at 7:00a.m. and got home at 10:00 p.m. It was a VERY LONG DAY, but very fun & so nice being with family.




1 comments:
I think July is my very favorite month; I love the festivities and get togethers!
You look good Melissa, are you losing weight?
Post a Comment