Nut Family

Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Hallie!

Hallie is 2 years old today! It has been SO much fun watching her grow up. She has always been so sweet & had a glint of humor in her eyes. I think my favorite age is 2. I love how Hallie has started putting words together to make sentences. She comes up to me with the remote & says, "Movie, Word World!" I'll get her all situated on the couch & she'll say "sack" (snack) Her favorite movie is a Christmas one with Mickey & Minnie Mouse. It is the only movie that she will sit and watch the whole time. Hallie loves to be right by my side & loves Daddy. She gets so excited when he comes home from work. Hallie tries so hard to be like Morgan & Jackson. She is growing up so fast! Hallie, so far, is our most obedient child. When we tell her to do something she usually does it right away. The other day she didn't want to get dressed. She kept running away from me (as most 2 year olds do) and acted like it was a game. When she came back in the room I said, "Hallie, you can come and get dressed or you can go and sit in your room for time out." She looked at me and said matter-of-factly "Room" and then she turned around, walked to her room, sat there for 2 minutes and came back & laid down so I could change her & get her dressed. What a funny girl. She keeps us so entertained & is such a little sweetheart. Happy Birthday Hallie! We love you so much!

*I thought she looked so cute yesterday so I pulled out the camera. At the doctors appointment on Tuesday for her 2 year old check up, she screamed the entire time (thanks to her sister telling her she was going to get a shot). I have never had a child scream the whole time. Anyway, she is in the 97% for her height!!! The pants she is wearing in this picture are 3T and she's only 2! She kept posing for me & saying "Cheese" and then she would come running to me and say " See it!" I would show her the picture and then she would go back and pose again. This was her last pose. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jen said...

Happy Birthday Hallie! We hope you have a great day!

The Everyday Housewife said...

Happy, Happy B-Day, Hallie! I love the story about the timeout. Such a good girl. She's adorable!!

Ben and Darci said...

That's so fun to see her as a baby, age 1, and age 2! She's got awesome chubby cheeks.