
I loved having sisters growing up, and even though we didn't always get along, I loved watching movies with them, doing their hair, staying up late talking, & everything else that sisters do. Every girl needs a sister. I love seeing Morgan & Hallie's love for each other & the good sisters that they are. Today my friend dropped Morgan off after school. When I opened the door, Hallie was pleasantly surprised to see Morgan standing there. She ran to her and Morgan scooped her up. Hallie then wrapped her arms around Morgan's neck and laid her head on her shoulder. It was the cutest thing! Sometimes Hallie hates being carried around by Morgan, but Morgan is such a good big sister, and does such a good job at being Hallie's friend & taking care of her. The other day when Morgan came home from school they were both sitting at the little table eating a snack and they had their arms wrapped around each other. Morgan said, "Look Mom, we're friends!" I love my girls so much!

And, she's ready to be put down. :)

This is what happens when you fight a toddler all morning to go down for a nap. In the 2nd picture, Morgan & Jackson had just walked in & this was the sweet face she gave them... "who disturbs my slumber?" :)
2 comments:
Whoa Hallie's hair is getting so long! Cute little girls :) I hope you are in the happy stage of pregnancy right now, and not too uncomfortable.
What cute girls! I tell my girls all the time how lucky they are to have sisters! Something I missed growing up with. Falling asleep in a high chair sure makes for cute pictures!
Post a Comment