Today I went with my mom and sisters shopping. Wait, let me back up. The other day it was snowing, and the next morning Brian woke up at 7:00 and went outside to make a huge hill for the kids because "it had to be done!" He was out there until 9:00 getting the hill perfect for them. The kids then went outside and they spent the afternoon playing and fixing the hill. So, now today, I came home from the store, and the kids and Brian are outside making the hill even better. It now has stairs that lead up to the top, an igloo, and if you notice in the middle picture, a nice 2nd hill for an even better ride. The kids are having the time of their lives, and I think Brian is enjoying himself just as well. ;) As for me, I like just watching from the window enjoying hot chocolate. :)




3 comments:
That is what you call fun!! Our kids are envious of your "mountain" of snow! I told adam "no pressure" when the girls ask him to build them one:)!! Thanks for letting them play on it! That is all they can talk about! Adam even told me how impressive it was!! Great Job Brian!!
The kids had the best time over at your house today. Thanks so much! Brian gets "Best Snow Dad of the Year"!!
Post a Comment