Tuesday, December 2, 2008
My Photography Blog
It has been 4 1/2 years since I have worked at a professional photography studio, and I have now decided to go out on my own. Ever since Morgan was born I have been practicing on my 3 little models, & have finally decided to start taking professional pictures for other people again. I've spent the last couple of months preparing myself for this, and I feel that I am ready! I am so excited about starting professional photography again. I feel that one of the most important things in this life is capturing the everyday moments & expressions with pictures. So, take a look at my new photography blog melissanuttallphotography.blogspot.com and I would LOVE it if you would pass the word around. Thanks--I love you all!
Labels:
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Good luck Melissa! It is so fun and the perfect "mommy job"...cause you get to set your own hours. I have loved and enjoyed mine!! We will have to swap ideas and get inspired from each other!!
you can check my site out at bonsphotography.blogspot.com
Cool! I'm glad you are going to start that up, it should be fun!
for the first time in my life i wished i lived in utah now! your pictures are amazing!
Wow, Melissa! How do you get it all done?! Your photograhy blog looks AMAZING!! Congratulations. Your business is going to be hoppin'! I'll pass the word along.
Your photography blog looks great!! I am totally going to pass the word around! You have taken some of our all time favorite pictures! You do an amazing job!!
GOOD FOR YOU!!! I wish I lived closer, I'd totally use you. Your photography blog looks GREAT!!!
I looked at your blog and it looks great! You certainly have the talent, and with a little word of mouth you never know what could happen. Good luck Melissa!
Your blog looks really good. So fun that you're starting up!! You do a great job!
Melissa- something a local photographer here does is announces to a the local homeschool group that they will be doing sessions at the park at such and such time and dates. They get so much business doing that twice a year. Once usually around Halloween or Thanksgiving for Christmas pictures and then again in the spring. They make great school photos too. So if you know anyone who homeschools have them send your website out to their email list. Good luck! You take beautiful photos!
Post a Comment