On Saturday we had a fun Christmas party with all of the Nuttalls, and Santa even came with his 2 elves! The kids had such a fun time, and even Hallie enjoyed Santa--- of course her own candycane helped too. :) Here is what the kids want for Christmas:Hallie... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, she just smiled. :)
Jackson: A blue ball and a candy cane. Does that surprise you? For those of you who know Jackson, all he ever wants is a blue ball... he asks for one for every Christmas, and every birthday. We have many blue balls at our house. :)
Morgan: Polly Pockets (which sadly she is not getting... Santa and I had a little conversation a while ago...with Hallie crawling & eating everything, the last thing we need right now are little tiny shoes & little bodys to eat and choke on) but don't worry, I think Santa will get something for Morgan that she will absolutley love... something she hasn't even thought of yet, but will just love I'm sure!




1 comments:
Very fun. I don't know if my girls will get to see Santa this year (in person), but last year they didn't like him anyway :) Madeline wants a toy soldier... now what is she going to do with that? :)
Post a Comment