
Sweet yet sassy... what am I going to do? This little chica is so much fun to be around, and has such a fun little sweet personality, but lately will not listen, and she feels that she can talk back to anyone, especially Brian and I. Thankfully she doesn't talk back to her teachers at school & church, & other adults, but what should I do? What do you do with your kids that has worked? Help!!!! :)

Now seriously, how old does she look in this picture? Just a little bit Sassy?! Does she look like a 4 year old who is about to turn 13? Brian saw this picture, and almost had a heart attack. Oh, and I wanted to get a picture of her looking over her shoulder... the hand on her hip was her idea. I think she had this look in mind.

Yep, there's my sweet little girl. No, she wasn't mad at me, just trying to be funny. Thankfully we were done with the photo shoot. She actually did wonderful and was very cooperative, and a huge help with Hallie. Sometimes I don't know if I just want to hug her & tickle her, or send her to her room. Little stink!
6 comments:
I love these pictures. YOu are amazing. YOu are going to have to tell me where you went to do these!
The pix turned out ADORABLE!! Great job, Melissa!!
Wow you really captured a lot of personality with these pictures. She (and your other kids) are so so so so beautiful, and you are a wonderful photographer! The one picture of Morgan is like a little glimpse into the picture. When she actually is a teenager, you should take and identical picture and compare.
Wow! Wish I could help you there. But I can say that those pictures are way CUTE!!!!
I love the name suggestions Melissa. In fact, we had already considered Brilissa as a first name, but Melian would be great for the middle name :) Mabye you could name your next one Den, or Barci!!! Seeing how fun your little girls are makes me excited to have a girl of my own!
Morgan is so sweet! It is so funny to see her other side here. Your photos are so good! Keep it up!
Post a Comment