Nut Family

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Story of Santa Coming from Jackson the Reporter

Jackson came with me to Morgan's program, and was amused the entire time. He even got a turn at the end to sit on Santa's lap. When we got home, he started whispering something while we were eating lunch, and I asked him to say it again. He told me he was going to tell Daddy about it when he got home, so I had to record it. He is whispering, so you'll have to pause the music and turn the volume up, but it will make you smile. This is what the teacher said when the special visitor was coming. Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Frampton Family said...

Jackson is so darn cute! Josh and I both love how animated he is. Don't you miss the excitement of being a kid? I can't wait to see the kids expressions on Christmas Eve. Remember them looking out the window trying to find Santa's sleigh for an hour last year?

The Heaton's said...

I LOVE it! He is sooooo funny! That totally made me giggle! Makell also loved it! She keeps asking me if she can watch Jackson! I love how he is so serious and so funny at the same time! What a cute kid!