Nut Family

Monday, December 15, 2008

Problem Solved...

Last year, I went to the store way too late to get snow boots. When I finally found some they were really expensive, so last year the kids didn't have snow boots. This year, I went out early... as soon as I saw snow boots I got them. We gave the to the kids and the first thing they did was get dressed in their snow clothes... just one problem... the temperature has been 50 degrees, with NO snow! So they have patiently waited until according to Jackson, "There is LOTS of snow!" So today, they went outside in the backyard and had a great time swinging on the teeter-totter. I'm sure they'll be out there lots this season. :)


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Heaton's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Heaton's said...

I just pulled the winter clothes down from the loft last night. The kids have been anxiously waiting to play in the snow. Unfortunately they don't last to long with that cold SF wind!

Bon said...

Cute Melissa! They look like they are enjoying the snow so much!

The Heber's said...

Same thing happened to me last winter. Ian's toes were pinched in his too small boots forever! Great pix of the kids!!

Tina said...

Hey where do you get your backgrounds they are so cute.. and can I just say that your kids are SOSSOOOOOOO big now.