Nut Family

Saturday, December 6, 2008

A new place for Pictures

My friend showed me some pictures that she and her family had taken, and I LOVE the background. She told me where it was, so we took the kids to take some practice pictures. I told Brian where to go and when he saw the place he didn't think I was serious. He said, "Wow, this is really rustic!" I said, " I know, I love it!" I think he was nervous because it was a burnt-out building and there were workers in the area... not really a place I'd want to be alone at night. We then had to call "Lou" to make sure it was okay to take pictures here, which he said it was fine, as long as we didn't go in the building and sue him. :) The pictures turned out so cute, and the kids were so cooperative even though it was freezing.
Isn't that a cool background!

Here's my handsome little man.
I LOVE this picture!!!! I want to make the background black & white, and them still in color. I love how Jackson is leaning in with his hands in his pockets because he was so cold, and Hallie holding Morgan's hand. They are so stinkin cute!
I have one picture of her where she looks like she is 16... she's got her hand on her hip... let's just say we're in trouble. For you mommy's out there... how do you deal with a 4 year old sassy, but cute little girl?
My cute little baby will be 10 months old next week!!!!! She was trying to eat the rocks, so we had to hurry. The shoes were Morgan's and I decided to try them on Hallie since she's starting to stand. They barely fit her, and these are shoes that Morgan wore until she was at least 15 months. I love purple on her.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

amy said...

Adorable! That is a cute place! You'll have to let me in on the secret :)

JPI said...

Very cute pictures! Morgan is starting to look very grown up! Jen

The Heaton's said...

Adorable pictures! Will you let me in on the secret place? We have a similar situation over here as well! A three year old going on about twenty! Oh what do you do?!!

Crazy Livin' said...

Melissa. I LOVE those pictures, you're kids are SO adorable. I love you thank you for being an example to me, of being a mom, and a wife.
love Ali