Nut Family

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry Christmas

My friend did this with her family on their blog and Jackson and Morgan have begged me all day to "watch the Carson one," (her youngest son) so I tried finding the one I had done of them last year, but obviously it wouldn't load, so here is the new one, which the kids have watched over and over. Even Hallie enjoys it. I'm sure Brian will love it too... especially his cool moves. :) Enjoy!

5 comments:

Yearsley couple said...

hey darlin,
I am glad you found my blog. I hope you are having a wonderful christmas season. YOur family is so adorable. Love you tons Kathryn Yearlsey

Shannon said...

Love those! This is the best time of year because we get to do fun things like that. :)

Ben and Darci said...

That is so cute! I like this set up even better than last year. Those are some fast moves!

The Everyday Housewife said...

You guys are adorable!! Great moves!

The Heaton's said...

I always get a good chuckle out of those! You guys can sure move!