First we have the airplane ride as seen in the 2 pictures. I lay on my back and hold the kids, or my sister Brittany on my feet... great exercise & balance practice. Brittany & I were laughing so hard! And don't forget the airplane noises that go along with the ride.
Next we have the Booster Shot:
This ride consists of me laying on my back with my feet out, the person then comes and sits on my put, and I push my legs out with force. For some reason, I have never done this with my kids... I think I might boost them too far, and accidentally throw them across the room, thus causing several body breaks. And, my sister just had a baby in October, and I think her baby probably needs his mama in one piece. :)
Then we have the rocking chair, which is ONLY for LITTLE kids! I lay on my back, and make a chair out of my legs, then the kids buckle my arms for their seat belt, and away we rock as I exercise my back muscles & again work on balancing. This KILLS my body with just little kids, and so I chose not to try this with Brittany, plus it might be a little awkward. :)
And last, but not the least favorite, the classic pony ride... again, only for little kids.
So there you have it... the Melissa/Mommy carnival. Did I mention that the kids always give me a ticket (slap my hand) when they want a ride. I should start charging them money.
We always have such a fun time with my family. I'm so glad we can all entertain each other. :)



5 comments:
Mel you guys crack me up, that's looks like so much fun!!!
What a coincidence, Melissa! I also do all the same rides! Have you ever tried airlplane rides with no hands?! I remember balancing my brothers and sisters on my feet and pushing them off as far as they could go. Sometimes I'd push them into furniture or hard objects on accident. My dad started the rides, passed them on to me, which I am now passing onto my own children. The Best Childhood Memories!!
That was a blast! Thanks for the ride :)
This is why I love you! you're awesome! Taylor loves those rides. She tries to give me the ride!
Funny! How I remember those rides well!! Being raised with all brothers things got pretty crazy at our house! (several broken objects!) My kids haven't experienced the rides to the same magnitude I did! Fun rides always make great memories!!
Post a Comment