Nut Family

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What do you think of Flowers?

I have seen these flower headbands on little babies before, and thought they were adorable, but when I put it on Hallie's head, I thought it looked too big... What do you think? We did some practice pictures, and I personally think that Jackson looks the cutest! :) The kids were in the kitchen eating watermelon, and I couldn't decide what I thought of the bow, so I had everyone try it on. Brian didn't really like the idea of me putting it on Jackson's head, but I was positive that Jackson would look adorable... what made it worse for Brian was the cute little pose that Jackson did. I then asked Brian if I he would try on the bow for me too, & he said "No way, because then your blog about it!" Whatever!!! I would NEVER put embarrassing pictures of Brian on here. (especially if they show any sort of feminine side) :) ha ha ha Actually, Brian said that he would wear the bow, I could take pictures, and even blog or do a scrapbook page about it IF.... I would give in to going on any & every roller coaster with Brian for the rest of my life... no holding back, so as you see, there are NO pictures of Brian on here... it's too bad I'm deathly afraid of roller coasters... I was so close having some really cute pictures of Brian on here, he wouldn't even try it on to take a picture, but at least you get to see a picture of me and the kids... maybe next time! :) So, who do you think looks the best with the flower? It's meant for Hallie...does she look okay with it on? It might be a little big, but looks cute with her chubbiness :)




11 comments:

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

personally Mel I think it looks the best on you, you should definitely consider making it part of your wardrobe every day!!! hahah, no it looks really cute on Hallie, I thought the same thing with Rylee when she was little, that they were too big, but everyone compliments on them and they are really cute!!!

jen said...

you for sure! :)

Lena said...

I love love those headbands! I just love huge flowers or bows on babies and little girls. Oh- and you look "fabulous" too!

Kristi said...

So Cute on all of you! Please Brian, can we see one on you!!? : )

Ben and Darci said...

You really crack me up! I can tell you feel really beautiful in your picture, and rightfully so :) I have a picture I've been holding on to for a while that I need to give you. It's of Riley, Morgan, and Jackson all laughing hysterically at your little table! It's so cute.

Lindsey said...

Cute headband! I agree that it looks the best on you, exactly in that position too! :)

canihavethisdance said...

You look great and you should wear it! Of course the kids look cute too!

Melanie said...

I love the one on you best of all. Very cute!

The Heaton's said...

I have to agree with everyone else! You look great!!! I wish Makell was still little enough to wear them. Hallie looks adorable!
Analice

The Heaton's said...

Adam wants to know what Brian said about Jackson's flower.

Lisa said...

i think morgan looks absolutely gorgeous in it!! i've never been a fan of the big flower for babies though i think it distracts from their precious faces. but they always look really cute on other baby girls so what do i know