Nut Family

Monday, July 14, 2008

Nuttall Swim Party

Brian's Uncle Reed & Aunt Karen from Chicago, decided to have a big pool party at the country club with all of the Nuttall family. We had such a fun time! The weather was wonderful, the food was delicious, and the kids loved the swimming. Brian even had Jackson jump off the diving board to him... I couldn't because of my deathly fear of heights... :) although, I'm sure Brian would have caught me... :) Actually I was too busy visiting to really swim, so Brian, Josh, Janelle, & Brittany all swam with the kids while I stayed in the shallow part and talked. It was so nice being able to relax, and we all had such a nice time.
My brother in law Josh, and my cute niece Jayden. Jeff had to work.
Grandpa Nuttall with his cool and stylish sunglasses, and Grandpa Boyd. For some reason they didn't swim, I don't know why... I would have helped them in the water, and they could've even used Jackson and Morgan's floaties... :)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: