
Here's Jackson with his birthday race car cake. I let him & Morgan put the M & M's on the sides, and of course a few got in their mouths too, don't worry, I didn't put those ones on the cake... :)

It kind of looks like Jackson's head huh? Grandpa Nuttall brought the "big blue ball" for Jackson. Something that he has been wanting ever since last year. He was so excited to play with it.

And of course sit on it. :)

A stylish new outfit from Grandpa & Grandma Smith. He looks so cute in it! We had such a fun family party with Jackson. Everyone was so sweet, and he got spoiled! Thanks again family! We love you so much!
4 comments:
Cute cake Melissa! I wanted to lick it right off the screen! Yum. Glad Jackson finally got his ball. : )
Cute cake. So creative! I could eat the whole thing!
What a cute cake!! I am going to call you for cake ideas when birthdays roll around! Looks like you guys are going to have lots of fun with that big blue ball!!
Thanks for all the posts. You Smiths and all those creative cakes. It's amazing. The other picture looks like Jackson is blowing a huge bubble gum bubble.
Post a Comment