I saw this on my friend & sisters blog and thought it would be fun to do on mine...
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
OH wow where would I start, I have so many great memories with you!!! One that comes to mind is when we used to make those silly fruit smoothies and laugh and sing....I loved our fun talks at night about our funny freshman year crushes!!! The fun trips to that Kareoke place ( I got up there once) hahah I have so many fun memories with you and I'm so grateful to have you in my life!!!
I remember the first time I met you. Brian had this date and told me all about this "other girl" that he was more interested in. He was quite smitten with you : ) And when I met you I knew he was meant to marry you! I loved everything about you. Your personality,that you were(and still are)so pretty, your kindness etc. Thanks for marrying Melissa, Brian!!!
Oh and Lance's favorite memory of you is when we ate dinner at your Condo and you introuduced us to Taco Salad with spanish rice. We had never had it that way and we love it now. Its been a staple in our house ever since. Funny and random I know, but I thought you'd like to know that. Love you!!!!
I have never actually met you, but I have a lot of memories of your in-law family, going to school with all of them,they are so fun, your lucky to have them!
Dancing in the mirror room in the basement of your Iona house. Good times!
Today I was thinking of my memories with you and once I started thinking of things it was so fun to remember! I remember my freshman summer and hanging out with you and your roommates all the time. I love going on our Wal-Mart trips. One of my favorite memories today was you making my angel food birthday cake. Lets just say we learned a bunt pan is a must for that cake :) You went to so much work putting that surprise party together and it was so fun staying over at your apartment and hanging out. I'm so happy you're my sister. I love you lots. We should do this memory thing more often because I could go on and on... I love ya!
I have a really great memory that encompasses seven weeks during March and April of 2005. Whenever I think of it I still can't believe that you guys let us live with you for that long! We had gotten into a crazy pickle, and da da da daaaaa!!! Nuttal's to the rescue! It was always so funny to call Ben in the evenings while I was at work, and I could hear him happily eating dinner with you guys! Seven weeks is a long time, but those seven weeks went by SO fast!
Okay- I remember when we were going on a youth temple trip and you were in the car that got in an accident. You were so scared! We all had to squish in one van the rest of the way to the temple. Gosh, my memory is totally getting lost! I just remember you and Jen and Lisa and Rachel were MY girls!
I remember so many fun times working with you at Kiddie Kandids! I remember after your first date with Brian and you telling me all about it and how great he was. And I remember when I came to your house and we watched Charly and made those tile things. You were always so much fun!
Post a Comment