Nut Family

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I feel pretty... oh so pretty!!

Well, what do you think? Don't I just look gorgeous? I'm sure Brian still would have married me if this is how I looked when he first met me... manly, but hey, at least my teeth are white. :) For the youth activity last night, they all went to this huge hill and went on the water slide. I have always wanted to do this, so I asked Brian if I could tag along with him since all the Y.W. were going too. We had a blast! I think I got the dirtiest... thanks to Brian pressuring me into going face first smack into the mud. Why is it we always want to do things to impress the guys? We were laughing so hard!!!! One of my good friends is a leader, and she an I, along with another leader kept racing each other down, and of course we all went farther than the kids... taking out grass with our "little behinds" as we slide down onto the grass. I have not had that much fun in so long! We definatly need to plan another night with some friends to come with us. So, if you live close, or you want to fly here, we've got the tarp, and the hill, so we'll plan a night for you and your sweetheart to come and play, and of course get some mud on ya too. :)
2 adults? We're still kids at heart. :)
Brian racing one of his scouts. We had so much fun playing with the youth!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow you do look amazing. Looks like fun. I will have to join you when you do your adult night. I think that would be so much fun!

Thanks again for our chat this morning. You always seem to ask the right questions when I am having a hard day!
Love ya!

Lena said...

Isn't it more dirt, more fun? Looks like it!

jen said...

It looks like a lot of fun! Maybe we can do it when we come to visit!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

That seriously looks like so much fun! I loved the first picture! I have enjoyed catching up on all of the fun posts I have missed over the past few weeks!

Ben and Darci said...

That's Peteetneet! I thought the air in Payson felt different last night...it's because the Nuttal's were in town living it up! That looks like a blast! It would be fun to send Riley down that. If you ever set up another time, we HAVE to be there!

The Heaton's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Heaton's said...

Oh my goodness Melissa! My first reaction as I clicked on your blog and picture pulled up was something bad happened! I think your smile says it all!! Looks like you had a fabulous time!! I love the looks on the girls faces as they watch Brian race!! They look a little nervous! Looks like fun!!

Kristi said...

That looks sooo much fun!! I would definetly want to do that sometime. You look fabulous!!! : )

Lisa said...

my first thought seeing that pic was the orbit gum commercials, you're dirty all covered in mud with those sparkling pearly whites. all that was missing was you holding the pack of gum. you look like you had a complete blast! what fun to be carefree and just play with the kids again

Donna said...

Wow. . . what a woman!!! You are an example of living life to the fullest. And you're an amazing friend :) Luv Ya!

Thanks Brian for taking the week to nurture the 14-15 yr. olds, including Tyler! They had a blast and even though Melissa wanted you home I think you made a HUGE difference in a group of boys lives.