Today, Jackson is 3 years old! I can't believe that 3 years ago I was impatiently waiting his arrival. Jackson was like Morgan and came right on his due date. When I first found out we were having a boy, I was excited, but also nervous. I hadn't been around boys very much, and didn't really know how to take care of one, but as the saying goes "A boy is a joy!" and that is so true. Jackson has been so much fun! I had no idea that boys could be so much fun. I thought that he would look exactly like Brian, and I was shocked when he came out with blonde hair, and my nose and mouth, and he was a little bruised up too, the poor guy... wasn't exactly the most attractive baby :) but we loved his sweet little spirit instantly. Jackson has always loved to cuddle. The only way he would sleep well through the night was if he was cuddling with me, & I LOVED it! (It's funny now, because Hallie & Morgan love their space, and Jackson still loves to cuddle.) I am so grateful to have Jackson in our family, and in my life. He can always make us laugh & has such a sweet and strong spirit. He is so social with everyone he sees, and is constantly talking 
about when he is older, and the things he will do. He loves to play with Morgan, and treats Hallie so well, and he loves it when it's just the boys (he and Daddy) and when they go camping, or when Jackson can go to work with him, and help him out with little things. My sweet little boy is 3... where did that little baby go? It's gone way to fast, but I love all the things he's learning, and how he says "Mommy, tell me who you love" I love YOU Jackson!
Last night we took the kids to a park to take some 3 year old pictures of Jackson. He's getting out of the toddler stage, and growing into the cutest little boy!
These are some of our favorites... what a handsome little kid! Here are some more pictures through the last 3 years of our little guy.
Jackson has been such a fun little boy. He makes life even more enjoyable. Happy Birthday!






11 comments:
Yeah, Happy Birthday Jackson....What an adorable little boy!!! I hope he has a great day!!!!
Happy Birthday Jackson!! I think he is the cutest little boy ever!! What a special boy! It is so fun to live close and watch him grow up! We hope you had a super fun day Jackson!!!
Happy Birthday Jackson! I can't believe he's already 3! I remember the day you had him! It's so fun to see all the cute pictures of him!
Happy Birthday Jackson!
What a handsome little grandson.
We love you!
Grandpa and Grandma Smith
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON!!! I can't believe he is already 3. He is such a cute kid with a darling personality. We love you Jackson
He is Way too Stinkin Cute!! Happy Birthday Jackson!!!
Happy Birthday Jackson!! Sorry I didn't call. I remembered at 9:30 at night. I'm happy Madeline has a cousin so close to him!
oh melissa- i do the same thing. i'm on the phone and just stop because i can't remember what we were talking about. go to the grocery store and can't remember what i was needing (since i never needed lists before), and the worst thing just yesterday i forgot about some bills and overdrew our account by a lot of money!! oh i hate this part of it all! i feel so flighty and incapable of doing a thing on my own, i'm used to being so stron but am now so weak. luckily not sick anymore just really really tired all day long. i just have no energy no matter how long i sleep at nights. blah!
oh your little boy is so handsome! it makes me wish a little that melissa is right and that she will be getting a brother. beware i will be coming to you for lots of advice!
He looks studly in that little sidepose on the grass with the stream behind him. I seriously doubt Riley would cooperate to that extent. Happy Birthday Jackson!
Oh Melissa I want to eat him he is such a little ham. I can't wait to see you and hang out this thursday. Love ya
See you soon.
love ali
Post a Comment