Nut Family

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hallie... 5 months

Hallie turned 5 months old on Saturday. I know I write this every month, but I honestly can't believe how fast time is going with her. She is so much fun, and quite the little tease. She is laughing and makind all sorts of noises, which I love! She doesn't like to be cuddled though... too bad for me because I can't get enough of her little rolls and cheeks. She is such a pleasant baby. I remember thinking in February when she was born that July was so far away, and that she would be 5 months old when Jackson turned 3 wow. I feel so blessed. I love my kiddies so much... they are my world!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Heaton's said...

What a sweet girl! She is such a happy baby. I love to see her big smiles! You have the sweetest kiddos!

Melissa said...

What an adorable picture!!! I love the headband. You are such a great photographer.