Nut Family

Friday, January 4, 2008

Scrapbook Pages

I was just kind of playing around with the pics
I just took, and I decided to try and make a
scrapbook page that I can print & frame, so
hopefully I can print these okay, and frame
them in black frames and put them on my bare
red wall. Then when the baby is born I'll add
one of hers too. Maybe I should do a page just
of myself, and frame that in a big 16 x 20 for
Brian's side of the room. Hahaha :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brooke B said...

Hi Melissa & Brian-
I saw your family and just wanted to say hi (Melissa since you are probably the one who does most of this I went to high school with the Nuttall family) I just wanted to tell you how cute your family is! Tell Brian hi for me!
Brooke Butler (Dowdell)

Lisa said...

those are so stinking cute! i love it!

Melanie said...

I really like this program you bought. It looks like you are having a lot of fun with it. The 19th is what we are still planning on and I hope that you can make it.

Mel

Jessica said...

You truly have the CUTTEST kids ever! Don't tell the rest of the family that. LOL I need to find out where you got that great program!

Bon said...

These pages look so good Melissa- I think I might have to go buy that program. Especially since I have gotten so far behind after my third child in scrapbooking. Good Job!!