Nut Family

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Scrapbook Layouts


I absolutly LOVE this digital scrapbooking! My only problem though, is now I have less motivation to do regular scrapbooking, yet I have all the supplies, at least somethings getting done though. :)
For Brian's birthday, I am doing a movie of our family through the year 2007. Each of these layouts will be the beginning of a section. I am so excited to get it all done, but I have to get it finished by next Sat. and I need to take me computer in tomorrow to get it fixed...it's moving turtle slow, so anyway, this is my big project before the baby comes, so if I can get this done, then I can relax and prepare for the baby. Actually instead of relaxing, I think I will be cleaning, organizing, & sleeping if possible. :)

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

allison said...

I can't get over how adorable your kids are! They look like little angels! When are you due to have #3? Cute scrapbook pages!!

Lisa said...

i just love these pages! how cute!! i have had no energy to work on scrapbooking lately. it makes me sad.

Lindsey said...

Great pages Melissa! They are so cute. I may have to try digital scrapbooking!

JPI said...

Wow, you went to some exotic places. Cancun Mexico and Idaho.

Jared

Jessica said...

What scrapbook program do you have? I love your pages they are so cute!