Nut Family

Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!


Happy Anniversary! Today Brian & I celebrate 6 years of being married. It's crazy to think that 6 years have gone by. So much has happened in 6 years. It seems like forever ago that we were married, but at the same time it doesn't feel like we've been married that long, especially when I hear couples in our ward talk about their 15th or 23rd anniversaries. But anyway, I am so grateful for Brian & for our friendship & relationship. He has treated me like a queen from day one, and I couldn't be happier with him and our little family. We've had some hard times, but with all of the good times and good things we've been able to do, it makes the hard times seem like little bumps that are outweighed by the good. I saw an article in the newspaper the other day about 2 couples that were celebrating their 70th wedding anniversaries, & they were all in pretty good health... isn't that amazing! I told Brian about this, and how I expected us to be the same and celebrate 70 years together, and both still be alive! I wish, but I know that we'll be together forever, and for that I am grateful.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Lisa said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'm so excited for y'all. Congrats! I am so glad that I was there, it is one of my most cherished memories. You are still such a beautiful bride!

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary! That is a super cute picture! I love your hair in it.

Ben and Darci said...

Hey guys. Hope you have a wonderful anniversary! How nice that it happens to fall on a weekend. Knowing you two, you are probably going out for a great date! Have fun!

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary. I remember when you got married. It is crazy how time flies! Congrats!

Mel

Frampton Family said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I can't believe you have been married for 6 wonderful years. Hopefully you had a fun day together. Love you!!

~Janelle

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Happy Anniversary Mel-
I still remember the day perfectly it was beautiful!!! Congrats again

Bon said...

Happy Anniversary! That is a gorgeous wedding picture!
Bonnie

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Hey Melissa and Family. You guys are So cute. I love your kissy picture. I am a month and a little bit away from celebrating 6 years too. It is SO crazy.

Love your gutz! Have a great day
love Ali

skcoe said...

Who took that AMAZING picture??? (Hey, Sheryl Coe here, your friendly neighborhoord blog-stalker!)

How are things??? I saw you and Brian one day about a month ago in a minivan, I figured you must have a fun little family in there... your kids are darling!

Stop by sometime!

www.readysetcoe.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

Thanks for coming with me on sat! It's always great to see you! I hope to see you soon. Let me know when that cute new baby comes... if you need anything let me know!

skcoe said...

Melissa! Melanie tried to give me her blog address, but it's not working. Have her email me!

Sheryl-
skcoe@earthlink.net

Melanie said...

I did see that Sheryl posted. I haven't seen her in several months. I looked at her blog on my lunch break today.

Melanie said...

Your tagged. Go to my blog for more details.