Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Difference in Personalities
The other night Brian and I were talking, and Morgan and Jacksons started fighting over an Elmo doll. Well one of us took the Elmo doll, and asked if we should break it in half so they could both have a little bit of Elmo. Brian asked Morgan if he should break Elmo in half, and she said "Yes" then Brian asked Jackson, and Jackson got the saddest look on his face, almost started crying, and said, "No! Don't break Elmo! " Hmmm interesting huh... does it sound like a bible story? :) In the end Jackson got Elmo and Morgan found some new toy to play with. I thought it was funny seeing how different their personalities are, Jackson is quite the sensitive one, and Brian and I wonder if Morgan was just curious to see if Daddy would really break Elmo in half. we had a good laugh over it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Mel- How's it going? I was just thinkin today, when are you due and do you have a name yet~ I hope you are feeling well, love all your updates...take care
ha! what a sassy little girl! love that!
Post a Comment