
Brian is trying to show Jackson to frost the cookie, and not eat just the frosting. :)

My Cute Man & Little Man
Morgan loved adding orange sprinkles on to her cookies, it made even more messy, but she was extremely entertained.
Oh, yes, and one of me. Of course. Brian just told me he was taking a picture of the cookies, and then when I loaded the pictures on the computer, I saw that I was on it. So here's a nice halloween picture of me. You can probably notice my little belly beginning to grow. I have about 3 1/2 months left, and I can't help but eat candy... I can't wait for tonight. :) Just kidding!




6 comments:
Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant! That is exciting! Do you know what you are having?
Bonnie
Your kids are sure growing up and still as cute as ever!!! Does Jackson still scream like a girl? Hopefully I will get to see you guys again when Janelle comes to Utah for the holidays!
Well I just found out through bonnie's comment that you were pregnant, CONGRATS!!!! You have the cutest little family. Decorating cookies with the kids is my favorite.
Well all the cookie making, makes me want to have some.....
what belly! you are as skinny as ever. i was looking expecting for you to be huge, but NO, or maybe just maybe black is that slimming. ;) you look great!
Congrats guys! I didnt even know. Usually my Mom keeps me up to date about everyone in the family, I dont know how that slipped past. I just love your blog, you can see just how happy you guys are.
Love ya!
Post a Comment