Nut Family

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumpkin Land

For Morgan's joy school all of the mom's went with the kids to the Pumpkin Land. It was fun, but somewhat chaotic because there were a million other kids there, okay, maybe just 50, but still... Morgan and Jackson were a little distracted, and this was the only one I was able to get of them looking decent by a pumpkin... sorry little friend, I had to cut you out of the picture. :)
Jackson & Morgan in the corn maze. I thought it was just a path we went through. I didn't realize that it was an actual maze! Let me just say, that trying to watch 2 toddlers, stay up with the group, take pictures, and not get lost, was almost impossible, but the kids LOVED it and were really cute walking through the corn maze.


I love Morgan's sweater! I love it for 2 reasons... 1. I think it's really cute, and 2. When I went to Idaho to visit Jen & her family, I went with my really good friend Annie to a second hand clothing store. At the end of every month on Friday and Saturday, they have people donate clothes which they then sell for only .25 cents each. So, the sweater cost .25 cents. Can you believe that! I got so many cute clothes for her and my nieces, and they are all in great shape. I found one really cute white long sleeve shirt for my niece that I got for .25cents also. It looks exactly like the one that I paid $7.00 for from Kohls. Wow!
Yeah, another picture together in the pumpkin house. Oh, what funny kids!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: