Nut Family

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fall Family Pictures

Here is a sneak peak at our pictures for our Christmas cards. I will eventually post up our family pictures when it is closer to christmas. I loved the background here.

What a little Miss Priss! She did pretty good for the pictures, but started acting a little silly. I love pictures like this though that show her personality.


Jackson is such a Mama's boy! I LOVE this picture. Isn't he cute! Yesterday we had a conversation that went like this. Me: I love you Jackson
Him: I love you Mommy
Me: I love you so much
Him: I love you so much
Me: I think you are so cute!
Him: You think mine so cute?
He is such a cutie.




I love how goofy he is in this picture. He kept trying his hardest to say "Cheese"
Last night Brian and I went to the temple and today Jackson said to me
"You go to the temple with Daddy?" I said "yep, I went to the temple with Daddy last night. "
Then he responded with," You wear a bootiful dress" Isn't he cute. I love how much he is talking now, and the funny things he says.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

These are such cute pictures! Your kids are darling!

Katie Lee said...

It's great to see your family growing and doing so good! Your children are so beautiful. This is Katie Johnson (Coon) by the way. Our family misses your family! check out me and my hubby's blog: johnsonjunkdrawer.blogspot.com

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

Melsa-
Holy cow you have to cutest family every!!! Your kids are freaking adorable and that little Morgan knows how to pose for the camera, just like her mom, hehehe!!!!! Your hair is super long, looks great. Oh Mel I miss ya....I'm glad I found your blog so now we can keep up on what each other is doing....Have a great night keep in touch.
Love ya
Jamie

Lisa said...

wow! these pictures are amazing! what a gorgeous family you have!

Bon said...

Your kids are gorgeous Melissa! It is fun to see pictures of your family!

Bonnie

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I love all the pictures of your cute kids and family. I would ask how things are going, but it looks like they are going well.

Kellie said...

HI it's me!!! (Your cousin Kellie nuttall Eddy) I found your blog through Kristie's your kids are so cute!!! I can't get over how much your daughter looks like Janelle!!! I have a blog I would totally invite you to but since I don't ever do anything with it... Maybe if I update it any time soon :) Your family is so cute and I hope now that Jeff lives by me I will see you guys more often!

Alexis said...

Your kids are always so cute. Little Morgan always seems so poised and proper. What an amazing mom.