Nut Family

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Funny Girl

The words according to Jackson: "She wearing my hat!" I'm not sure what brought this on. I think Morgan was trying to look cool. :)



Jackson loves balloons! Any time he sees a balloon he points it out, even if it is miles away. Morgan got this at a birthday party, and Jackson wouldn't let go of it. He takes it everywhere he goes. :)


Someone had a little accident with her pants today, so while I was washing them she insisted on still wearing her boots, so I couldn't help but take a pictures. Ha ha ha :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

HA! those two are just way too cute! Melissa puts her hat backwards like that sometimes and says she's wearing it like a boy. gotta love them

Bon said...

Your kids are so cute. I love those days. Sadly my kids don't have to have a reason to strip down. They love running around in their undies! HA

Bonnie

Lisa said...

i sent you the letter via email. i hope that it is your current one and not an old one so let me know if you dont get it. love ya bunches!!

Shane and Jamie Smith said...

HI Mel-
Looks like Halloween time around your house is filled with tonz of crazy excitment!! Its so fun to make new traditions and keep up the old ones as well. Your family is so darn cute and I look forward to reading about what you and your family are doing!!!
Love ya