
What a cutie, I think she is so happy because she is supposed to be in bed. Ha ha ha- if you notice the nice new bedspread she's on... she had fun the other day with my mascara. I was washing the dishes, and heard the bathroom water on, and went to check on the kids- Morgan was helping Jackson wash his hands. I realized that mascara was all over both of their hands, so I cleaned both of them up, and went to see what disaster they had created. On my bed I found 5 nice sized strokes of waterproof mascara, on our brand new comforter. Ugh- I was a little frustrated, but I actually think I handled the situation well. Maybe I need to show her how it only goes on our eyes. ;)

My Handsome Boy! He is such a cutie - don't ya think?!?!?! Lately whenever I say, "I love you" he resonds with "You love me? I love you" It makes my heart melt. he is such a cutie!

Hair after the curlers, a little curly huh? ;) As you can tell, she likes being cute!

I think she'll make a good little mommy and big sister for the baby. she loves putting her baby in real diapers, and putting her down for naps.
4 comments:
She is absolutely adorable with those curls. I love it. And what a handsome little man. So cute!
I am glad to know I am not the only one who still uses those sponge curlers! Your children are so beautiful Melissa! What a good "mommy" you are!:)
Bonnie
yes my parents got in on tues. i showed my mom your site and she was tearing up looking at your kiddos. she thought that morgan was a perfect image of you and adores the curls.
I LOVE the curls too! I need to buy the sponge curlers. I try to curl Katelund's hair with my hot rollers, but it just isn't the same.
Post a Comment