
Jackson's 2nd Birthday. I got the balloons for the kids earlier that day at Macey's, and they were glued to their arms the entire day! Finally Daddy mysteriously popped Jackson's, and we told Morgan that hers needed to fly away. The only way she would give hers up was knowing that we were sending it to Jesus. I hope thats okay. ;) We had a pizza and movie party that night. I can't believe he's 2!

I didn't realize that when Morgan turned 3, the messes & curiosity would begin. I was taking a shower, and came out and saw that Jackson had white stuff all over him. Right then, Morgan walked into the room, and dropped another handful on him, and on the floor right after I asked her what she had. I then walked into the kitchen, and this is what I found. My mexican corn flour all over the floor. She took some pictures, and then had time out while I cleaned it up.

This is in our new bedroom where the tv goes. The kids thought it was so much fun hiding from mommy in here. ;)
1 comments:
Oh my goodness!! It must have taken you forever to clean up the mess Morgan made. I can't believe how curious she's been lately. I know it's probably not funny now. But be sure to write everything down. We'll use it as blackmail when she's older. Haha!
Post a Comment