Nut Family

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fish Lake Vacation

Morgan loves to take pictures of anything with any camera. I was getting my camera
ready for Fish Lake, and she wanted to take this picture of me. It turned out kind of cute huh? No Not bad for a 3 year old taking the picture.













What a cutie!













Brian's family loves going to Fish Lake (2 1/2) hours away every summer. We always have such a fun time, but this year was my favorite. It was so fun that the kids were old enough to enjoy being on the boat. They loved it. We stayed in the nicest cabin with brian's parents, his brother and family, and the 3 little kids (Morgan, Jackson, and Jayden) we had so much fun.
Brian with the first fish. Jeff (his brother) had to work and wasn't able to get there until early Sat. morning, so Brian was extremely patient with Brittany and I as he had to bait our hooks with those nasty worms, and then once we had caught a fish, he had to get it off the hook for us as well. Okay, so we're a little girly, but at least we caught some. They were really nice rainbow trout, other than their beady eyes staring at us, and the way they would flop around in the boat. As Morgan would say, "Ewww yuck, that's sick!" I noticed that the more I would freak out, the more she would, so I toned it down a bit, and told her how cool the fish were, and she accepted it a little better. ;)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: