morgan and jackson loved painting with the water color paints! 4th of July-- we went to fireworks that night and got these glow in the dark rings from a guy who had tons of them he was just handing out. The kids LOVED them!
I'm bummed we missed out on the 4th of July in Utah. The kids look like they had a blast. I miss you guys like crazy. Josh and I were able to see fireworks in Zurich that weekend. They set them off on lake Zurich. It was beautiful.
Hello Friends & Family... we welcome you to our blog! We are so excited to share our joys, sorrow, laughter, & blessings with you as we raise our little family. We would LOVE to hear from you, so if you see or read something you laugh at or love, PLEASE leave a comment... it makes us smile too. We have so many people reading about us, that we are curious as to who you are (especially for those stalkers out there... :D) so leave a little note & we'll continue to post more. We hope you enjoy our pictures & stories, and we look forward to hearing more about you! We love you all! The Nuttalls
I am a stay at home mom with an amazing husband, and 3 adorable kids. I love spending time with them & being around them. When I am able to have some spare time, I love to read, relax, cook & eat of course, scrapbook, & take pictures.
I decided to start a blog where I can keep a record and photos of fun & entertaing things I find. To me it's a place where I can keep my thoughts, only instead of writing them down on paper, I'm doing it on a blog. I plan to have recipes, ideas for kids, & other fun ideas that make life even more enjoyable. I hope your able to use some of the ideas too! Enjoy! You can go HERE to see a few of my favorite things.
Hallie is such a sweet baby, & it is so fun hearing her make little baby noises... unless of course the nice pleasant sounds coming from her little bum... last night I left to go to dinner with the primary presidency & Brian got to watch the kids. I came home around 9:30 & Brian was covered in Hallie's nice explosion... and I mean explosion which had just happened moments before. He was changing her diaper on our bed, and there was a lot of pressure...need I say more... So, Brian's shirt, the comforter, the pillow, & Hallie were covered. I noticed that she even happened to get a little on the wall too. It was quite humorous, and we just laughed... this morning... same thing.. only not as bad. Maybe we should switch diapers. :)
Funny Sayings for Jackson
Usually if the kids come out of their rooms more than twice when going to bed, we lock their doors, so after the 2nd attempt with Jackson, this is how the conversation went. Brian: Jackson it makes me sad when you come out of your room. Jackson: It makes me sad when you lock the door.
When Jackson is doing something he shouldn't be, we tell him to stop, and he ALWAYS responds with "But I... so this is how it went... Me: Jackson, stop banging that on the wall. Jackson: But I... Me: No Butts... Jackson: Don't say Butts... :)
Funny Sayings from Morgan
We had told Morgan that when she was 4, Daddy would take her on a date... just the 2 of them to a restaurant, so the next day, at McDonalds Morgan said really loud... "I like restaurants" I'm glad she considers McDonalds a NICE restaurant. :)
Morgan loves bedtime stories, especially stories from when I was little. After telling her a story about how I got really muddy when I was 2 she asked..."Did her mommy put her in the washing machine?"
1 comments:
I'm bummed we missed out on the 4th of July in Utah. The kids look like they had a blast. I miss you guys like crazy. Josh and I were able to see fireworks in Zurich that weekend. They set them off on lake Zurich. It was beautiful.
Post a Comment