Nut Family

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Even more of Fish Lake

Brian got to use Jayden's barbie fishing pole first... wasn't he lucky! :)
Say Cheese!
Someone had the idea to put the mattress in front of the bathroom door while Boyd was in there. I just helped, but it wasn't my idea. :)
My 2 fishermen! There was a little boy who had caught his own 2 fish, and he was so excited. I'm sure that's what Jackson will be like in a couple of years.. just like his daddy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JPI said...

Hey, That was a quick response to my complaint about not updating your blog!! I love looking at your pictures. Love you lots!

Jen

Alexis said...

Megan has the same Barbie fishing pole that we just tried out and she caught a fish and a turtle! Check out our blog if you want to see pictures! I miss fish lake though. So much fun that you guys got to go!