For President's Day, the kids and I talked Brian into staying home so we
could have a fun family day. We started by going to the dinosaur museum.

Morgan & Jackson LOVE facts! They both brought their notebooks,
or "field journals" so they could study and draw everything that they saw.
Sadly, Brian and I are not patient enough for them to draw every bone
in the dinosaurs. But, they sure looked cute drawing & writing things down.
could have a fun family day. We started by going to the dinosaur museum.
Morgan & Jackson LOVE facts! They both brought their notebooks,
or "field journals" so they could study and draw everything that they saw.
Sadly, Brian and I are not patient enough for them to draw every bone
in the dinosaurs. But, they sure looked cute drawing & writing things down.
Next we went to the Bean Musuem. The kids love the animals,
and of course writing down facts and drawing pictures of them.
I loved how comfortable Jackson looked while he was
drawing a picture of the elephant from down below.
I told Morgan I would take a picture of her that so
she could finish drawing all of the details of the zebra at home.




0 comments:
Post a Comment