The kids wanted to have one more sandy beach party
in the sandbox before school started. I knew they were
just playing in the sandbox and didn't realize
how much fun they were having until I went out and
saw their bodies & hair completely covered in muddy sand.
At least they had fun, and I had fun hosing them
off before they came in the house.
in the sandbox before school started. I knew they were
just playing in the sandbox and didn't realize
how much fun they were having until I went out and
saw their bodies & hair completely covered in muddy sand.
At least they had fun, and I had fun hosing them
off before they came in the house.








2 comments:
What messy fun! So Melissa... I couldn't help but notice that I'm not listed in your list of friends... are you trying to tell me something? ;)
It looks like those pictures are taken at the beach!! How fun to have a huge sand pit in your own backyard. Great idea!!
Post a Comment