One of my friends from High School
Joshua James, is now a popular singer.
He had a free roof top concert in Provo
for families along with some other singers
& artist. My parents are good friends with his
parents & lived in the same ward with them for
9 years. Josh & I went to seminary, highschool,
& the first year of college together.
The concert was a lot of fun, and our good friends,
Paul & Nicole met us there as well. We all had
treats to share & the kids loved staying out late.
Morgan & Jackson loved jumping & Hallie loved dancing to the music.He had a free roof top concert in Provo
for families along with some other singers
& artist. My parents are good friends with his
parents & lived in the same ward with them for
9 years. Josh & I went to seminary, highschool,
& the first year of college together.
The concert was a lot of fun, and our good friends,
Paul & Nicole met us there as well. We all had
treats to share & the kids loved staying out late.
Landon was really good the whole night. He sat there and listened
& would get up and dance every once in a while.
I remember one day in highschool, one of my friends had all of us fill out a questionaire
of where we thought we would be in 10 years and where we thought those around us would be.
I knew that Josh always played the quitar and could sing, but I had not idea he would
make it big like he has. I think it's really cool. The funny part, is all the funny memories
I have of Josh. I remember him saying "Word" all the TIME in our church class on Sundays.
I am sure he drove our teachers, Sis. Bybee a woman full of class & propriety & also a famous opera singer who sang at the Grand Metropolitan & her kind & proper husband, Bro. Ford crazy! For the rest of us, it was entertaining. Whenever they asked a question Josh would always respond with "word". Which to them, I don't t
of where we thought we would be in 10 years and where we thought those around us would be.
I knew that Josh always played the quitar and could sing, but I had not idea he would
make it big like he has. I think it's really cool. The funny part, is all the funny memories
I have of Josh. I remember him saying "Word" all the TIME in our church class on Sundays.
I am sure he drove our teachers, Sis. Bybee a woman full of class & propriety & also a famous opera singer who sang at the Grand Metropolitan & her kind & proper husband, Bro. Ford crazy! For the rest of us, it was entertaining. Whenever they asked a question Josh would always respond with "word". Which to them, I don't t
hink was even part of the proper English language, & of course it didn't make sense to us either.
Josh always had his skateboard with him, caught his apartment on fire-well, a small fire,
& told me he would kiss me right on the steps of my apartment in college because he was surprised I hadn't kissed anyone yet, and was even more shocked when I said I wanted to wait until I really liked the guy.
Josh always had his skateboard with him, caught his apartment on fire-well, a small fire,
& told me he would kiss me right on the steps of my apartment in college because he was surprised I hadn't kissed anyone yet, and was even more shocked when I said I wanted to wait until I really liked the guy.
What a fun journey life has taken him on. He is so unique & has such a funny sense of humor. I love his billboards & pictures around because it reminds me that the best part of being ourselves is being different- the way we were meant to be.







0 comments:
Post a Comment