This year when I asked Jackson what cake he wanted he said, "A donut cake!"
I have never seen a donut cake, but figured it would be really easy making because there would be do baking involved. I was right! Jackson loved his donut cake & everyone else did too. We had my parents & sisters come over to celebrate. I love being able to have grandparents close for birthdays.
Blowing out 6 candles- I wonder what he wished for...
This is Jackson's other family. They have seriously adopted him as one of their own. Jackson stayed with them when we went to California & when we went to St. George last fall. Spencer & Garrett are like his older brothers & Donna & Cort treat our kids just like their own.
Donna was my visiting teacher for the first 4 years we lived here, and I have never felt so much love & service from anyone in my life. She is all about serving our family. She is always thinking of us & helping us & being a great friend. Cort is just as kind & has included Brian on his friends annual fishing trip to the Uinta Mountains. We our so blessed to have their friendship.
They came over to spoil Jackson as they usually do. He loves the attention from them & its neat seeing how Jackson & Spencer are like brothers.
Jackson was so excited to get a TRANSFORMER! He was playing with it all day, and it continues to be his favorite toy. It's fun watching his imagaination take off when he plays with Optimus Prime. :)
Friday, July 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment