Grandpa & Grandma Smith gave Jackson an Indian & Cowboy set for Jackson's birthday. Right away, Jackson & Morgan set up the cowboys and indians to get ready for a battle with Optimus Prime. They played for hours! The cowboys and indians couldn't even fight each other because they were so busy getting ready for Optimus Prime- the huge creature coming to destroy them.
I tried playing a couple of times, but got bored quickly- why is that? I could play for hours as a kid & have such a hard time sitting and playing now. While I was playing though, Optimus Prime killed all my men within 10 minutes of playing. We had to make a couple of new rules- at least 2 of my men had to stay alive. I love the imagination of a 6 & 7 year old. And, I love it when they play so well together.
Friday, July 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment